Sunday, October 28, 2007

Field Technician: Mobilized!

Considering that I aspire to fix computers for a living, I've decided to offer up my services locally for anybody interested. Below is a calendar with available time slots for computer repair which will be updated accordingly.



As a rule, I operate between Mile Markers 80 and 110, but may make exceptions upon request. Please feel free to contact me via phone or electronic mail to ask questions or schedule an appointment. Rates will be decided on a per-call basis, and there is currently no flat fee. Some jobs may entail sensitive or prolonged work on a computer and it's file system. In such cases it may be required that the client sign a release of liability.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nick Woll grew up in the Florida Keys, and is furthering himself in the fields of writing, software development, and web design. You can contact him at nwoll27 at gmail dot com.