Thursday, October 18, 2007

So It Goes

The last few weeks have been... interesting, to say the least. Concerning my writing, class was canceled the week of Columbus Day on Tuesday (which was Leif Erikson Day, oddly enough). I did manage to churn out my usual essays despite an awful case of writer's block, none of which are interesting enough to share.


What I will share, however, is a recommendation. When I wrote my original essay last week I also had to write, as per the usual, a companion summary of a text from our reference books. I instantly decided on a short story from the late Kurt Vonnegut, a wonderful little dystopian romp called "Harrison Bergeron" describing a future egalitarian society taken to extremes. The story can be found in it's entirety here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nick Woll grew up in the Florida Keys, and is furthering himself in the fields of writing, software development, and web design. You can contact him at nwoll27 at gmail dot com.